Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Inventory Reduction Sale - April 5 - 16, 2010

Inventory is coming and it's time to clean house.  This is the sale I have a love/hate relationship with.  I hate it because I have to reduce the price on a lot of great books from my department.  I love it because I pick up some great deals myself.  It will start on Monday April 5th and go through Saturday April 17th.  I've got a selection of Word Biblical Commentaries, NICOTs, Ancient Christian Commentaries and plenty of good academic titles priced at up to 50% off.  Many titles are only $5.00 or $10.00.  You just can't beat that.   These books are not used or bargain.  They are new.  They simply have been on my shelf for too long and I need to weed through to reduce inventory.  Also, there will be stuff from all over the store not just the academic end.

Sale starts this Monday.  Come early.  Doors open at 9:00 a.m.  Once the seminary students get wind of it the word spreads fast.

No comments: