Saturday, June 12, 2010

A New Look and a Sneak Peak at The Life of Christ

I spent an hour or so playing with some buttons that I didn't know I had and here's the result.  I'm still tinkering with it.  "Tinkering" really is the right word because I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm having fun doing it.  I'm pretty happy with it.  I did finally resolve the problem of my YouTube posts getting cut off!  If you have any suggestions please feel free to comment.

One more thing.  When John Dickson was here he showed a short clip from a series he did on the Life of Christ.  It looks very well done and will be released in the US this August from Zondervan.  Here's the clip he showed:


The Life of Jesus - preview! from Sydneyanglicans.net on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Andrew R said...

I like the new look to the blog, Louis. It's fresh, clean. Keep experimenting!

The event with John Dickson was phenomenally done. Thanks so much for hosting him. I look forward to this video release.

Louis said...

Andrew,

Thanks for the feedback. You're really the father of this blog. I'm glad you're happy with it.

And John was absolutely wonderful. We would host him again in a heartbeat!