Monday, July 20, 2009

A Great Review on a Great Book

Followers of this blog know how much I love this book. Now my friend
Paul Adams has written a great review which I've been anxiously awaiting. I wasn't sure what Paul would think of it but I'm so glad he enjoyed it. In fact his praise was more than I would have ever expected. Give his blog a visit and check out the review and if you've not read the book yet please do. You can find Kevin's blog here and Ted's blog here. Music lovers might be interested in Ted's newest project with Moody Publishing (without DeYoung) called "To Hell with the Devil: 365 Days of Christian Music from Al Denson to Alice Cooper." He stopped listening to "Christian music" when he was about 15. Now he will spend a year listening to nothing but Christian music. He's looking for suggestions as to where to start. If that's your thing give him a visit.

I've asked Kevin and Ted to come and speak at our Youth Pastor's Breakfast on September 18th at 8:30 a.m. at the Kentwood Community Church and they've graciously accepted. If you're a youth leader or just a volunteer with a youth ministry you are more than welcome to come. There is a $5.00 fee and you need to RSVP here at the store. Call 616-957-3110 or toll free 1-866-241-6733. If your church has an account with the store we can put the fee on your account.

No comments: