Saturday, March 13, 2010

In Store Now - Scandalous

This week has been unusually busy at the store in part because we have a major sale this weekend and I have a book table to host at a local Church Ministries Conference.  But I wanted to let you know that we received our copies of D. A. Carson's newest book Scandalous.  I know some of you have been anxiously waiting for this and I told you I would let you know as soon as they were in.  Warning: I did take most of them with me to the book table but there are still copies at the store.  If we do run out I'll have whatever didn't sell at the book table back on Monday but I think we should have enough for everyone.  I did start reading it last night in between the conference sessions and I like it (It's like a big piece of cherry pie!).  I'll give you more information when I have a little more time. 


No comments: