Thursday, August 6, 2009

4th Annual Study Guide Workshop

Next week is our 4th Annual Study Guide Workshop. We will have three presenters talking about the latest and best in study guide and small group materials. We will have representatives from Baker Publishing Group and Zondervan. Chris will highlight materials from various other publishers. If you are a small group leader or are just interested in what's new in study guides you're welcome to attend. We ask that you RSVP by August 11th. The event is free and will be held here in the store.

Where: Baker Book House, 2768 E. Paris Ave, SE Grand Rapids, MI 494546

When: Thursday, August 13th at 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.

Contact us: 616-957-3110; toll free 1-866-241-6733; email: lmcbride@bakerbookretail.com

3 comments:

Scripture Zealot said...

Will there be any info online regarding what was presented?
Jeff

Louis said...

Jeff,

Great idea. I hadn't thought about it but I don't see why we can't. I will be on vacation next week but as soon as I'm back I'll start working on it. Thanks for the suggestion!

Scripture Zealot said...

Sure thing. I'm not a small group leader but am in a small group. I'm not happy with most of the study guides out there so I'm always looking for something to suggest whenever the times comes to pick a new topic.The leaders need a guide for some structure.

Thanks.
Jeff