Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Website Coming Soon

For some time Baker Book House has had two websites.  Both of them had problems; not to mention having two was a problem in itself.  Why two?  Well, one was dedicated almost entirely to our used and bargain books and the other was for new product.  For the past year we have had busy brains hard at work coming up with a new, single, website.  The exact date it will go live is still a bit fuzzy but we're looking at the January/February timeframe. I am excited about the possibilities this will offer us as a bookstore.  I'll let you know as soon as it's up and running. For some time I have been linking book titles to the respective publisher of the book.  When the new website is up I will link book titles to it. I'm looking into offering special pricing for books I highlight or review. 

While I'm on the subject of websites.  We are often confused with Baker Publishing Group which is our parent company (Who have a bunch of really cool people working there!).  They have a separate website which is well worth a visit.  Baker Book House was the original name of the publishing company but it was changed, in part, due to the confusion.

No comments: